If you have one of the latest photography themes, you have the option to create a client area where your clients can login and select their photos. To create that login area, you simply need to follow the steps below:
- Create a new page
- Name it whatever you want, User Login is our case.
- Go to the page settings and select the User Login template
- So, this will be the login page.
- Publish the page and then start again.
- We need to create another page for the profile. Repeat the steps above: create a new page, select the User Profile template for it and save it. Make sure you name the page Profile.
- You now simply need to create your menu item or link for the login page. Go to the Appearance->Menus and add the “User Login” page in menu wherever or wherever you need it or you can simply use the User Element builder element.
- Same thing if you need the front-end submission, only the Add new video page.
- Yeay, we’re ready to go.